A Distributor of Selective Products and Services from the Voice and Data Industry
Founded in 1986, Imcom Ltd. is a recognized participant in the teleconnect industry. It is specifically known for the innovative and cost-saving products, which it distributes in Canada and the USA.
Imcom Ltd. is headquartered in Calgary, and has a network of dealers across Canada and the USA. We serve a variety of customers, who range from established corporations to small businesses who require our products in a variety of applications.
The Imcom family of products and services has been assembled with a view to creating a comprehensive, yet cost effective solution to the communication requirements of small to large businesses.
Imcom is able to address the particular needs of the small to large size business as well as oil field communications and utilities.
Many types of businesses have installed products supplied by Imcom Ltd., including the hospitality industry; retail stores operating in an automated (POS) environment; large utility consumers such as manufacturing plants, and customer service centres, to name a few specific categories. Our range of products includes:
- Remote petroleum processing plants, waste treatment plants, radio transmission sites, electrical substations
- Data and alarm monitoring/control product protection for remote or unattended equipment sites.
- High quality wireless cellular repeaters, used in situations where weak cell phone signals are boosted to cover large areas, such as towns. Other models are available for large geographical areas.
- Oil & Gas, Water/Waste Water, SCADA, VoIP, Power/Electrical Utility, Video Surveillance, Traffic Signalling, Unmanned Vehicle Systems, Security, Agriculture, GPS Survey
- Point to Point and Multipoint Wireless Products for Voice and Data, using RJ11 and RJ45. Used in the following vertical to avoid costs associated with trenching and geographical obstacles.
- Power product for utilities to disconnect or trip IPP’s when a fault occurs.
- Remote power on power off switches for dial-up and internet
- A family of line sharing products for connecting up to 45 devices on one phone line.
Technical staff is available to discuss technical issues and provide remote programming support.
Contact us for further information.